Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
13 July 2011
Approved !!!
We got the approval today !!! It could have been a 14 day process but it only took 5, thank you Lord !!! The kids are bursting at the seams to tell their friends and frankly this blog is a little boring, considering I am the only one that reads it HA !!! Thank you Lord for your little trinkets of grace as we start this process.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am really so excited for you guys!!! Way to be brave and go international! God is smiling at this!
That is SOOOO exciting! I'll be praying for you all. So cool!!!
PS. Adding you to my blogroll - yay!
Not surprising. Sweet, godly family with a big heart. Thank you for sharing your walk with us. We will be praying for you every step of the way.
Post a Comment