| Jackzhen - almost a year old ! |
Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
15 July 2011
you asked for it..................
I debated on posting this picture because it is not recent. However, he is just so sweet not to share!!! This is the most recent picture I have of him and I am guessing that it is almost 2 years old. He will be 3 in September ! Thank you all for sharing our Joy!!! Introducing Jackzhen Wu Aldrich...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
test
He's adorable!!
Totally precious! So excited for you all!!
He is PERFECT!!!! Thanks soooo much for posting his photo! What a sweetheart! Do you know what he looks like now???
Sorry...I didn't actually read the post before I commented! I bet he's just as cute, or cuter now!!!! What a sweetheart!
mandy, he is perfect. he has no idea how much love is coming his way! (:
Post a Comment