This has been such an amazing week, approval to move forward with the adoption for Wu, and revelation that we have an amazing support system here. Friends and family are brainstorming fundraising ideas and are willing to help me be the feet behind it all. We didn't go into this process thinking that we would be going this route, but let's face it, if we do have help from our community we will definitely be able to travel and pick him up a whole lot sooner!!!
USA Soccer is on the tv and I am scanning documents for our home study ! Thinking of you Jackzhen man and wishing you were here with us now ! I got word from the Red Thread that she will be processing my order and request tomorrow. I am hopeful that we will have a response by the end of the week if she was able to get an update and a new picture of our little man! But none the less, even if not, he will be receiving a photo album of our family, labeled in Mandarin, so that he can start learning our faces ! The thought of that makes me well up! I wish I could see his face when they tell him, you have a mommy, daddy, brother, and sisters!!! Your forever family is in love with you Jackzhen !
No comments:
Post a Comment