Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
10 July 2011
Happy Anniversary Thai Style...
So today is our 12 year wedding anniversary!!! We had no clue where we wanted to go for dinner ( we have just a little on our minds right now hehe ) We just decided to head south!!! I really wanted Chinese, I really like it, but truth be told it makes me feel a little closer to our potential situation as I use my chop sticks haha! Well we settled for Thai and as soon as we walked into the restaurant and sat down, I got tears in my eyes. Jason thought I was a little nutty *as usual* but I could not help it, I was over come with emotion of our surroundings and I just kept thinking about Jackzhen sitting in his little orphanage... I drew the line when I felt compelled to hug our waiter (thought that would be taking it too far) :) :) :) Jason and I had an awesome dinner!!! I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing guy!!! I love you Jason Aldrich ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment