Today Jason and I went to have physicals and blood work done. My dear husband has a huge dislike for needles so our doctor friend Josh is the only one that he will allow to puncture his arm!!! Thank you Josh and everyone at the Springs Family Medical Center for letting us bombard your morning and getting us through another check off our list............
Monday I will tackle passports..........
As I go to bed tonight I am reminded of that song, you know the one from American Tail, where the mouse sings to the sky.....
Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight
Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there
And even though I know how very far apart we are It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1foSWTOIFc
We love you Jackzhen and we ARE praying for you underneath the same big sky !!! Be safe little one.... We are coming soon............
2 comments:
Oh, Mandy! I am so emotional just reading about how God has been working in you and your family...We will be praying for you and your newest little precious one! Wow! Amazing journeys our God takes us on...Love you so much, friend...
So happy for you Mandy. Being the mother of a special needs child myself I am more than aware of the commitment, time and perseverance that is needed to undertake the task of raising this little boy. He is absolutely adorable and I am in love as well. You and your family are amazing and you set an incredible example as to what a good Christian family is all about. Your dad is over the moon excited and I look forward to watching and experiencing this journey a bit with you. God bless you and I'm praying for a QUICK adoption process so you get him quickly!!!!
Post a Comment