Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
06 April 2013
Answered Prayers
My Jillian prayed for her sister, that she would be her buddy... She wanted so badly to have a bond with her new sister, the way that Madison and Jackzhen do. I prayed as a mama that God would hear her prayers and fill her desires. Over these past 3 weeks I have watched this relationship slowly blossom into a neat, and at times mischievous connection! I love these two J babys of mine. They are a match made in heaven. Her prayers have certainly been answered.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment