Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
04 April 2012
Prayer Time....
Well here we are, feeling very blessed, staying at the airport Marriott, enjoying a good night sleep before our plane departs for Detroit at 10:35 am! As we did our nightly prayer, this was an excerpt from Jillian's... "Lord, thank you for Jackzhen. Help he to know that we, you know, like him!" I love the tender thoughts she has in her little heart, and I think he will certainly know that we LIKE him, no worries my girl.... Off to bed I go, 7am will be here soon!!!!! Hong Kong here we come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment