Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
04 April 2012
9 Months........
We leave tomorrow for China, CHINA! I am so ready to be on a plane and even more giddy about meeting my son. Although we are very well aware that this adoption may not be easy, there will be a grieving process that our son has to endure, we are certain that God is preparing his heart and ours, to handle it! I was looking over paperwork tonight and I was elated to read a few dates from the beginning! We entered this adoption process on July 5, 2011.... AND.... We are traveling April 5, 2012 - 9 months to the day (my first kiddo to come on time!!! Score 1 for Jackzhen!!!) I have said from the beginning that just as my children grew in my womb, my son Jackzhen is growing daily in my heart!!! AND OH BOY is there love in this heart for him!!! My prayer now is for Jackzhen... I pray that he would be able to see our family with joy, with an ounce of understanding, and a whole lot of inquisitive desire! I pray that he is ready to join this Aldrich Family in forever, I pray that he adapts well to the change, and certainly that he bonds with each of us! Please pray with me today for Jackzhen, for his little heart, because his mama loves him SO much!! Thanks everyone xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Praying for you and your baby boy!! Can't wait to follow along on your journey to China and back.
Praying for you as you travel to your son!
He is just precious. Will be praying for you and following along your journey!
Mandy,
Although we only know each other through this crazy world of adoption, I wanted to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful trip! Jackzhen is going to LOVE you!
Post a Comment