13 March 2013

Twas the Night Before the Airport....

And all through my mind, not a brain wave was working, not even my eyes.  That is how I feel right now.  I have prayed, packed, cleaned, crafted, organized, scheduled, blogged, updated, you get the idea.  As a family we have never been so prepared for a trip in our lives! I am sitting here tonight and just can't believe that tomorrow we will be leaving for the airport, TOMORROW! We are planning on staying at the airport Marriott because our flight is so early on Thursday morning.  Therefore, tomorrow is the day we say good bye to our house as a family of 6 and head out.  I have so many emotions running through my mind!!! Mostly just thrilled out of my mind, for JESSA, China, One Less, and to be making this trip with my honey and all of our children again! I am also just a tad excited to tour Beijing,  Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, The Great Wall, AKA The Most Amazing Field Trips EVER!!! Can I get a amen for home school??? hahahaha

Our flight leaves Tampa at 6:46am on Thursday.  We will connect in DC and head to Beijing at 1:20pm.  The flight is 14 hours L-O-N-G.......................................................

So excited, so so so excited!





2 comments:

Miggy/Mom said...

Love the sweet models in these pictures!

Kelly said...

Just found your blog through a friend on Facebook. We're hoping to travel to China in the fall with our four kids as well, so I wanted to beg you to do a blog post later full of travel tips with a larger family. After you get home, get over the jet lag and settle in of course!