17 March 2013

It is GO TIME!

For seven months I have been giddy about writing that cheesey comment! IT IS GO TIME - not even sure where it came from, but doesn't it just sound exciting???
GO TIME!!!
Although it really isn't because we have 3 hours and 40 minutes until we arrive at her orphanage, I can write IT IS GO TIME, because it is SO close!!!

I woke up at 4am with nerves flip flopping around in my stomach like a 25 cent bouncy ball at Old Navy. I am excited and thrilled, but also nervous for her... I hope she is happy about meeting us, I hope they have prepared her! Trusting that God my father has gone before us, I know it will all be fine! I just need my flesh to get on board with my heart!

I hear a certain 8 year old in the shower, he too must think it is GO TIME!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek so excited Jessa, we are COMING!!!! NO really this time COMING!!!! One less orphan in the world, today!

4 comments:

SRG said...

I am remembering with you as you "go" on your journey to meet your child. I went that route many years ago, and that day, as we sat in the Foster Home and the foster mother brought her out...my two little boys said together...that's our sister...and that was that...she smiled and came into our arms...

Katie said...

It's GO time is right! I cannot wait to see you guys in a few days. What a blessing God has given us to get to meet. I feel ya on the butterflies, Girl! Sheesh.

Kam said...

I think we all wake up at 4am on gotcha day! It's part of the journey! Ha. Hoping things are going so well. He has no doubt gone before you! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Erin Schmidt said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her in your arms!!!!!