It is hard not to compare numbers, so take this with a grain of salt... Based on the current trends, we could expect to depart 3/14, however, there is also a chance it will be 3/21!!! Ultimately we trust the perfect timing of our heavenly daddy, I just need to remind my flesh that!!!
In the meantime, I started packing! All three girls are packed and ready to go! I am working on the boys this weekend! It is my hope that when we do get the wonderful phone call, all I have to do is clean the house and hop on a plane!!! But I am well aware that 100 things could pop up between now and then, so at least this beast will be out of the way!!!
We are coming Jessa Zhao Mae, not much longer baby girl ♥
2 comments:
So so close! Congratulations!
Last night, it was storming and I was awake for over an hour. You and your Jessa Zhoa Mae kept coming to mind! I prayed for a TA by the end of the week! Not much longer!!
Post a Comment