15 February 2013

A Jessa Kind of Valentines Day

We had plans to spend our Valentine's Day with the kids and some sub sandwiches, at the beach, watching the sunset! The rain foiled our plans! But also, my bug came home with three roses, for his three daughters! That was another emotional wrench thrown into my night! I was overwhelmed with sadness as I stood in the kitchen holding Jessa's flower! "She is not here, she doesn't even know how much she is loved!" Needless to say I cried! I know, completely shocking to those of you who know me well!  But this little cry in the kitchen was the pathway to one of the best Valentine Days we have had!  I had this brilliant idea, and after a few small pleas to my hubby, we headed to airport! THE AIRPORT? Yes, I was ready to hop on a plane and spend the rest of my time, waiting, in China! Okay, maybe that is not the complete truth, but I did have a great idea up my sleeve!  We ended up at Panda Express and got our food to go, next stop was the top floor of the parking garage at Tampa International Airport! We at our Chinese food and watched planes take off and land! It made us all a little giddy, okay maybe Jason wasn't giddy! But we were contemplating our own plane ride in the next 4-5 weeks! Call me nutty, but I felt so close to my Jessa tonight! After dinner and of course pictures, we had a few kiddos that needed a potty break! Jason suggested we wait until our next surprise stop, but I insisted we not wait (HOW THOUGHTFUL OF ME RIGHT?) hahaha! NO it was a selfish scheme to get my spontaneous bug INTO the airport!!! WOOHOOO , another step closer to running and buying a ticket - ha :) We took some pictures in the bathroom, okay Jason and the boys were not a part of these festivities, but my girlfriends and I did! Then we were on our way to our next surprise! We took the kids to Build A Bear and made Jessa a special friend named Bella! I know it would be considered an interesting choice of stops to most, but it was absolutely perfect to me! 

Here is a preview of our evening, through the lens of my phone! I couldn't love these sweet people of mine more!

Happy Valentine's Day ♥










 
 
 
Jessa, it is about lunch time for you now as I sit here thinking about your adorable little self! I want you to know how much you were missed tonight. We need you here now, but trust that God has a perfect plan in place for us to meet your sweet face! Love you to the moon and back~ Mommy xoxox

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Looks like despite the rain you still had a great day!