Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
04 January 2012
tick tock tick tock..........
We are currently on day 70 of our wait for our LOA (Letter of acceptance)... I was thankful that we had the holidays to keep us busy, but they are now a memory.... Although, we started back to school today so that will keep us all bustling as we wait on the Lord to move... In my moment of wonderment today, I thought about the fact that our adoption is completely funded and what an amazing feeling that is... So instead of despair today, I am thankful that we can move forward when ever GOD sees it fit!!! And rest assure I will blog and let you all know when that is..... xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment