Happy Chinese New Year, we received our LOA - Hoooooooooooray!!!! Jason stayed home today because he was supposed to have jury duty, but it was canceled. I was happy that he was home, but we went about our school morning anyways. It was about 3:00 when I started giving up hope on a phone call for the day. It wasn't a total loss, I scrubbed toilets and blasted some Big Daddy Weave in my ear buds! Jason went to Target with the older two monkeys. Then at 4:54 my phone rang and it said "Kelsey Melvin" I started freaking OUT!!! Kelsey promised she wouldn't call unless she had some good news!!! But I couldn't answer - I wanted Jason and the kids home and I also wanted to video tape the phone call so that we could play it back forever and ever!!! soooooooooo I jumped up and down and kept asking Jillian (the 5 year old) do you think she has good news? do you think she got our approval? Jillian just said "I don't know Mommy!!!" I called Jason 3 times but he didn't answer!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didn't he know that Kelsey Melvin just called us?!?!?! Finally, he called me and said that he was on his way home!!! We all sat around the kitchen table and played the call - We heard the words that we had been waiting 89 days to hear! " I have your letter of confirmation!" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is what we did next!!! Soooo what does that mean? To answer the question asked most today, no this is not our travel approval. This is just the approval of our homestudy by China. We will now move forward with our I-800 approval, visas, Article 5 approval, then our travel approval. These steps will roughly take two months, but time is relative to this process - THAT'S FOR SURE! So thankful to have this step behind us, considering it is the worst wait!!! On to the next step and more importantly one step CLOSER to our little panda bear, Jackzhen!!! We love you baby............ xoxox
Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
23 January 2012
LOA ! ! !
Happy Chinese New Year, we received our LOA - Hoooooooooooray!!!! Jason stayed home today because he was supposed to have jury duty, but it was canceled. I was happy that he was home, but we went about our school morning anyways. It was about 3:00 when I started giving up hope on a phone call for the day. It wasn't a total loss, I scrubbed toilets and blasted some Big Daddy Weave in my ear buds! Jason went to Target with the older two monkeys. Then at 4:54 my phone rang and it said "Kelsey Melvin" I started freaking OUT!!! Kelsey promised she wouldn't call unless she had some good news!!! But I couldn't answer - I wanted Jason and the kids home and I also wanted to video tape the phone call so that we could play it back forever and ever!!! soooooooooo I jumped up and down and kept asking Jillian (the 5 year old) do you think she has good news? do you think she got our approval? Jillian just said "I don't know Mommy!!!" I called Jason 3 times but he didn't answer!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didn't he know that Kelsey Melvin just called us?!?!?! Finally, he called me and said that he was on his way home!!! We all sat around the kitchen table and played the call - We heard the words that we had been waiting 89 days to hear! " I have your letter of confirmation!" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is what we did next!!! Soooo what does that mean? To answer the question asked most today, no this is not our travel approval. This is just the approval of our homestudy by China. We will now move forward with our I-800 approval, visas, Article 5 approval, then our travel approval. These steps will roughly take two months, but time is relative to this process - THAT'S FOR SURE! So thankful to have this step behind us, considering it is the worst wait!!! On to the next step and more importantly one step CLOSER to our little panda bear, Jackzhen!!! We love you baby............ xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It's SOOOOOO pretty! YAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment