There is a famous flow chart that has circulated around the China adoption community for years now. It is helpful to family and friends as they try and wrap their brain around this process with us, however, it is a tad outdated! So I made a new one to help Jason understand this process a little better! Yes, I know we have been through it two other times, but it is something that I live, sleep, and breathe, AND being the level headed person he is, something he just endures! So I thought I would help him see an eagle eye view of what on earth is happening behind the scenes :) If you want to use this chart, please feel free! I am glad to help you bring some clarity to the fog that may also be happening in your own husbands mind :)
♥Mandy


No comments:
Post a Comment