06 April 2013

Note to Self

1.  The Tianjin driver's ring tone - Celine Dion's I am your lady - BAHAHAHAHAHA

2.  I asked the front desk for help finding a pulse ox and was given two band aids -

3.  There was no soap in the ladies bathroom so the girls and I ran as fast as we could into the men's, there was no one inside, but the ladies standing outside the door when we ran out were very confused! - AWESOMENESS

4.  I took a picture of Jessa on the plane and happened to capture the Air China flight attendant in the background.  I did not photograph her head, but I was still asked to delete the photo because it contained her uniform! CRAZY!!!

5.  We have been photographed 27 times and we still have 5 days left!

It is okay to wash your dinner with a hose on the street in China! Madison noticed the meat touch the ground a few times, as she scrubbed it with a silver looking Brillo pad!

Memories.........




No comments: