31 December 2012

Reflecting...

This year, 2012, has changed our lives! I say that honestly, not meant as a cheesy cliche.  We were led half way around the world to a little boy, who couldn't have been made any more perfect for this family! He is silly, helpful, thoughtful, kind, willing, and now that I have puffed our family up to be completely awesome- I will also say he mirrors us in the area of impatience and messiness too.  But in complete contrast to the latter, he is the biggest blessing to our family this entire year! I watched Jackzhen's adoption video again tonight as I reflected on this year and thought it would be a neat time to share it here again with all of you! God is good, we are the beneficiaries of his goodness, and Jackzhen is our reward......

 

1 comment:

Tera said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful family, Mandy!