Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
16 March 2012
Making a Joyful Noise.......
I was browsing on baidu.com tonight and came across an article about Jackzhen's SWI. I was totally giddy when I scrolled down to see that part of the article mentioned Jackzhen (QiuQiu) and his outgoing spirit! He grabbed the mic from the reporter and sang his song! here is a little clip from the article... "Wu Zhenqiu prominent children 2-4 years old class, they like to sing, the teacher play the piano and will sing along to the music." I am a proud mama and I am thrilled about teaching him new songs so he can keep making a joyful noise!!! Not much longer little one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooo cool!!
I love the name of this post! You should really go into research since you have the best luck with it! Jackzhen is the cutest little boy! Not much longer now!
Post a Comment