29 March 2012

Delta Delta Delta

Soooo after researching tickets and prices and talking to our travel coordinator, we have plane tickets and an intinerary!!!! That is a huge wait lifted.  We are leaving from Tampa on April 5th at 10:35AM *a day earlier than expected* and flying to Detroit, where we will catch our next plane to HONG KONG, CHINA!!!!  oh my goodness, this is fantastic.... As I type this I am grinning ear to ear, I can NOT believe it is here!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek~

 I have met a lot of terrific people through this process and I am excited that my new friend Laura Beth and her family are going to be taking the same flight in Detroit to meet thier son, who is also named "Jaxson"!!!! I am thrilled about sharing this 15hour and 50minute flight with someone we know!!! Thank you Lord for another little glimpse of you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so good to give you some traveling companions!! Just another confirmation that He is with you and has gone ahead of you! Praying for yall-I am sure the next few days are going to seem long as you can't wait to leave!!
Karen