It has been a while since I have posted because, well, there isn't much going on :) However, I will tell you where we are in the process... Currently we are waiting on the US to approve our home study for adoption. This could take another 4-6 weeks. After that we will then send our dossier off to China and wait on their approval - this step could take 5-12 weeks, theennnnnnnnnnnn we will submit more papers here, there, and everywhere - okay so that wasn't very helpful, but frankly I am not even totally sure how many other steps are awaiting us. I do know that God is in this process and I am resting in his still small voice..... We will be traveling sometime in early 2012, I am hopeful for February, but in the end God will write the final chapter to our adoption journey and it will be perfect !
Thanks for sticking by our side in prayer and support, I will be back to updating this page soon, when there is lots to type about !!!!
Peace xo
No comments:
Post a Comment