10 August 2011

More than the starts that I taught how to shine!!!

I was talking to my grandparents tonight on the phone and I was excited that they were asking all about Jackzhen... I was telling them how I got all of my paperwork done, notarized, and submitted the UCIS in less than 4 weeks.... My grandpa made the comment, you are a determined young lady and you are gonna get what you want!!! I chuckled, it's true, I am an impatient, make things happen, kind of person!!! and obviously when my kids are involved it is ten fold !  Then I heard a song on the radio later on that went like this

I love you more than the sun
And the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you yesterday and today
And tomorrow, I'll say it again and again
I love you more

Those words totally spoke to my heart - God loves us more than the stars that he taught how to shine!!! That thougtht in itself is amzing, but it gets better!!! He alone has has given us the love in our hearts... And even though our love here on this earth pales in comparison to the love our creator has for us, it is still an awesome thought... God has given us this amazing love in our hearts and I am motivated to use that love to fight through this process and get to our Jackzhen as soon as we can...
Thank you Lord for loving me more than any of your other creations and for instilling this love in my heart.... You alone are to be glorified for the guidence and provison through each step of our process!!!

1 comment:

godlyrose said...

Love the updates, Mandy!