So I have been told that this process will have its share of ups and downs, and in the past month I can atest, that is every bit true. The sad fact that most of this process falls in the hands of people who are so unemotionally detached from the situation, quite frankly, stinks. The next stage of our process is approval and the processing of one piece of paper. That doesn't sound too bad, right??? However, that approval could take 45-90 days!!!! My heart just aches over the reality of the "process" but I have faith that He who has brought us to, will also carry us through. I am reminded by wonderful people that the time frame given isn't always an exact. I have also been encouraged that we have blazed through the first part of our process and we are ahead of the norm. It helps that school, dance, music, soccer, and LIFE is about to get very busy this month ! I am not losing hope that this will be completed before I know it !!! Although in the meantime, I will just have to order Jackzhen another package in order to get another update with his little face...
"with faith like a grain of a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’..." Luke 17:6 I find this verse to be much more thought provoking than the thought of a mountain moving.....
2 comments:
It is frustrating when the people responsible for processing the paper work have no heart for the situation. I'll be praying that your one piece of paper makes it to the top of the pile and is processed faster than "normal".
I have several friends going through, or recently gone through adoptions and the time does stink...but it will be so worth it when he is home! Hang in there. Praying for you all.
Post a Comment