Oh how sweet your girl is!!! They adore her! She is so bright and happy and perfect They were so concerned that you might get there before spring festival because apparently she is the star of their show!! And by the way she walks perfectly fine!
I'm not joking about being the star of their show either!!! They are seriously worried about it!!! It was interesting to hear Director Gao tell the story about Jessas disruption - I did not ask by the way they told me matter of factly that another family came to adopt her and that because she was limping the father decided she was delayed and requested the disruption. They said the mom cried and cried. I told Director Gao that I know your family and that Jessa story will have an amazingly happy ending and that she was meant for you. Director Gao reared up and just said thank you over and over. I totally get what Megan meant when she said she is so happy to see these kids adopted. Words can't express the difference in the lives of those who get adopted and those that don't!!! Off to bed - exhausted- hugs and sleep good tonight knowing Jessa is an amazing perfect little miracle.
It was a wonderful day that caused this mama insomnia the next evening as well! I can't help it, I just don't need a lot of sleep anyways and then when my mind is racing and thinking about Jessa, well, there is no hope for some shut eye! The words to those texts haven't left my head since I read them. They are so moving and exciting, and so thought provoking! I couldn't help but notice the parallel to Jackzhen's story. He too was the "star" of Wuzhou Social Welfare Institute. You could do a Badu search of that SWI and find Jackzhen's face every time. One time in particular his class was being interviewed by a local news station. Jackzhen took the microphone from the man's hand and started singing in it! Everyone laughed! He was one of 10 young kids asked to be in the Chinese New Year celebration, and he still continues to shine his sweetness in our family as well! I just can't stinking wait to get Jessa home, love her to bits, and see how she interacts with Jackzhen, as well as the other children!
Pointing to her brother Jackzhen, hey he looks like me!!! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment